Mathematics Worksheets Printable for all grades. Currently we have worksheets on Decimals, Fractions & Percentages, Basic algebraic operations. Data Handling, Area & Volume, Pythagoras, Area of sector, arc length, angle of sector, Trigonometry and Gradients. These work sheets can be used by Grade 7, Grade 8, Grade 9, IGCSE, EdExcel, O Levels, A Levels Students of Mathematics.
- Decimal, Fractions, Various calculations
- Using Percentages
- Reversing the Change (Price without VAT, Original price of cars before depreciation)
- Standard Form calculations
- Simplification, removing brackets, FOIL, squares
- Factorisation, common factor, difference of two squares, quadratic (trinomial)
- Solving linear equations
- Simultaneous Equations
- Functions, evaluating, finding values
- Quadratic equations – using factorisation, using the formula
- Inequalities – solving
- Changing the subject of the formula
- Algebraic Fractions – simplifying, common denominator
- Algebraic fraction equations – solving
If you want any help in Mathematics – Feel free to contact us at WhatsApp | LinkedIn | Instagram | Facebook | Call: +92 345 596 6616
- Simple Probability
- Probability from relative frequency
- Statistical Diagrams15
- Standard Deviation
- Volumes of Cuboids, Cylinders and Prisms19
- 5 Similar Shapes & Similar Triangles
- Similar Shapes – Area and volume scale factors
- Similar Triangles
How many questions I must solve accurately?
Normally, grade 5 students can solve 40% of this worksheet. Grade 6 and Grade 7 student can solve around 70% of the questions without seeking for help from teachers. Grade 8 and IGCSE/ O Level students should be able to solve 100%, all these parts without even wasting anymore time. If you are unable to solve, you may require a Math Teacher Online who can guide you with the concepts of Simple Probability .
- Using Pythagoras in circles (oil tanker)
- Converse of Pythagoras
- Area of sector, arc length, angle of sector
- Angles in the circle, using Pythagoras with sectors and angles
- Calculating sides and angles in right angled triangles
- Using sine rule, cosine rule, area of triangle
- Finding gradients, equations of a line
- Applications, graphs, line of best fit
We can provide you Online Tutor of Mathematics from Grade 1 till Grade 10, IGCSE, O Levels, A Levels and even SAT Teacher of Mathematics are available with AfzalShad.com
Frequently asked questions from Parents/Students
We have Home Tutors available for Mathematics, Accounting, Business Studies, Economics, Commerce, History, Geography, Islamiyat and all subjects of IGCSE/O-Level/A-Levels. Just WhatsApp your Grade, Subjects and Address to 0345 596 6616. We will arrange the best teacher within 2-3 working days.
Yes, you can visit our Courses Section to find updated courses on Business Studies, Accounting, Commerce and Economics. These courses contains, video lectures, complete notes, activities, worksheets, case studies and a dedicated teacher available for you for 1-to-1 teaching sessions.
Yes, you can visit Pakistan Teachers Club for past papers or Place an Order via WhatsApp at 0345 596 6616