Cambridge Book for IGCSE & O Level Business Studies 5th Edition PDF by Karen Borrington & Peter Stimpson Free Download with On demand Solution to Activities and Exam Style Questions given at the end of chapters. All activities can be explained alongwith the strategy to attempt the exam style questions for the students who are looking to gain maximum marks in business studies papers.
Online Classes are avilable for the students who are looking to solve the activities and exam style questions from the book. We also have the dedicated one to one online session facility available for the students who want to discuss their specific issues in specific questions / style of questions. Both options are fruitful and will deliver 100% improvement which is being in practice for more than a decade by me.
IGCSE & O Level Business Studies 5th Edition PDF – Download Here
I believe the student must be able to understand the ethos of Business Studies before jumping in to solve the questions. The ethos are simple, get yourself familiar with the language of business, develop an understanding, see the scenerio and make your decision with proper justification. Seems tricky, but I am here to make it easist as never before!
Do you know, Sir Afzal Shad is one of the Top IGCSE & O Level Business Studies Teacher. He is teaching for 15+ years with 370+ successful students from around the world. Feel Free to Contact Sir Afzal @ Facebook | Instagram | LinkedIn | WhatsAppPakistan Teachers Club
Exam board: Cambridge Assessment International Education
Subject: Business Studies
First teaching: September 2018
First exams: Summer 2020
This title is endorsed by Cambridge Assessment International Education to support the full syllabus for examination from 2020.
Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition – Order Now from Past Papers Shop @ Instagram | WhatsApp
|Title||Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies 5th edition|
|Authors||Karen Borrington, Peter Stimpson|
|Publisher||Hodder Education, 2018|
Discover business theory beyond the classroom by exploring real-world international businesses through case studies; rely on a tried-and-tested Student’s Book to ensure full coverage of the latest Cambridge IGCSE and O Level Business Studies syllabuses (0450/0986/7115).
– Encourage understanding with engaging case studies and clear and lively text gradually building content knowledge.
– Develop application and evaluation skills with hundreds of engaging activities and examination-style questions throughout.
– Deepen understanding through systematic syllabus coverage and a spiral structure revisiting material in a structured way.
– Navigate the syllabuses confidently with subject outlines clearly defined at the start of each chapter and syllabus-matching section headings.
– Check understanding with revision checklists enabling reflection, and suggested further practice.
– Reinforce learning with selected answers and additional multiple-choice questions as well as a glossary of key terms online.
Do you know?
Sir Afzal Shad offers; Online Classes of A Level Business, IGCSE Business, IGCSE Accounting (Cambridge & Edexcel) for International Students.
Face 2 Face classes are being offered at The Benchmark Academy, GT Road, Rawalpindi & The Benchmark Academy, Harley Street, Rawalpindi.
Sessions are offered for May/June & Oct/Nov Sessions with Full Course completion, Teacher’s Notes, Video Lessons, Past Papers Practice & Examiner Feedback Sessions.
You can book 1 FREE Session Today! – WhatsApp Now!
Available in this series:
- Student Textbook Fifth edition (ISBN 9781510421233)
- Student eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420106)
- Whiteboard eTextbook (ISBN 9781510420113)
- Workbook (ISBN 9781510421257)
- Online Teacher’s Guide (ISBN 9781510424128)
- Study and Revision Guide (ISBN 9781510421264)
About the author
Karen Borrington (Author)
Karen Borrington teaches at Ecclestone School, Derbyshire and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations
Peter Stimpson (Author)
Peter Stimpson teaches at Hurtwood House School, Surrey and is an experienced examiner for the University of Cambridge International Examinations
Shop Online Cambridge IGCSE & O Level Business Studies 5th Edition by Borrington & Stimpson at Past Papers Shop. Express Delivery and Cash on Delivery across Pakistan