According to updated Syllabus of Cambridge International UK for IGCSE Business Studies – Paper 2 Format is updated for years 2020-22. The written paper will be of 1 hour and 30 mins of duration and will carry 80 marks only. (Previously the marks distribution was same in 2019 and beyond)
The question paper comprises four questions based on a case study, provided as an insert with the paper. The case study includes appendices with data presented in a variety of forms, such as tables, graphs, newspaper extracts and advertisements.
IGCSE Business Studies (0450) – Get Printed Past Papers in any city of Pakistan Visit Pakistan Teachers Club.com
Paper Rules & Guidelines for IGCSE Business Studies – Paper 2 Format
- Candidates answer all questions.
- Candidates should be aware of the marks for each part question. These are printed on the question paper.
- Candidates should use them as a guide to the amount of detail and length of response expected and to help them manage their time effectively.
- Candidates write their answers on the question paper.
The paper assesses the following assessment objectives:
- AO1: Knowledge and understanding
- AO2: Application
- AO3: Analysis
- AO4: Evaluation
BONUS TOPIC: Why Choose IGCSE Business Studies? This complete guide is for Students of Grade 7/8 and Sciences Students who are looking to switch their subjects in IGCSE/O-Levels. Or Students of A-Levels Sciences who want to switch to A-Level Business Studies.
IGCSE Business Studies (0450) – Book Home/Online Tuition Today!
Call/ WhatsApp: +92 345 596 6616 | Find on Facebook